The following reports were conceived and written by Ellen Freudenheim, consultant to the human rights campaign Dream for Darfur. Each report ran over 70 pages; each generated significant press coverage.
• And Now, Not a Word from Our Sponsors: A Report Card Grading Corporate Sponsors of the 2008 Olympics on Their Response to the Genocide in Darfur.
Full Report (pdf document) Summary (pdf document)
• Big Chill: Too Scared to Speak, Olympic Sponsors Still Silent on Darfur. Exec. Summary (pdf document)
• Foul Play: How the IOC Failed the Olympic Charter and Darfur. Full Report (pdf document)
PRESS Coverage of Darfur Reports
• Changing the Rules of the Games, Ilan Greenberg, Sunday New York Times Magazine: March 30, 2008
• Athletes Announce Open Letter on Darfur and Olympic Truce, Stephanie Clifford, NYTimes Online: July 1, 2008, 4:16 pm
• Dream For Darfur Group Gives IOC An ‘F’ For Sudan Response, USA Today, April, 16, 2008
• Group Tells Corporations To Use Influence To End Darfur Genocide, Josh Gerstein, NY Sun: November 27, 2007
• Olympic Sponsors Faulted For Inactivity On Darfur Daniel Trotta, Reuters: Mon 26 Nov 2007, 22:45 GMT
Olympic Truce-55 Days of Peace and More Full Report (pdf document)